Sunday, October 13, 2013

Little Tikes Basketball Hoop

What ever happened to the good old days of Little Tikes Downstairs Basketball Games. Me and my friends, cousins, brothers, and our dads could go downstairs and literally play for hours on our little tikes hoop. We would always pick our favorite NBA player and say "I'm M.J. I'm M.J." we would play our own made up version of "21" and "Tips." For our dunk competitions we would get a little trampoline that was like three feet wide and jump off it so we could get more air but it hurt to land so we would get like five bean bags to soften our between the legs behind that back windmill front flip dunk.  

My mom has pictures of me when I was two years old with little tike basketballs in each of my arms walking around like a freaking baller. Usually kid's first words are "mom" or "dad" but not me my first word was "ball." To this day my family still owns a little tike basketball hoop where we play 1 on 1 Sunday afternoons. Screw SPACE CAMP (that's expensive) I have a LITTLE TIKES HOOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment