Sunday, October 6, 2013

Benjamin Button Syndrome

Honestly when I get to the point were I cant take a crap by myself just kill me. When you reach that point in your life you become completely dependent on someone else. It's like freaking Benjamin Button. When he was first born he was and old man and as he got older he got younger.

I think its interesting that when you are first born you are completely dependent on someone else and right before you die typically you are dependent on someone else also.

So while you are not dependent on anyone make something useful out of your life. Like in the movie Saving Private Ryan when all the soldiers died to save one person and the captain said to the Private "Earn This" The captain meant earn your life because soldiers have died to save your life. Now I'm telling you to earn your life.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly when I get to the point were I cant take a crap by myself just kill me. hahaha im dying.

    ReplyDelete