Sunday, November 17, 2013

Water Heaters....

I freaking hate water heaters!!

I hate waking up at 6:30 in the mourning and getting in the shower and wondering why there is no freaking hot water coming out!!

I hate trying to get dressed in the mourning and wondering why my feet are getting all wet.

I hate trying to pick out what to wear for the day because half of my clothes are wet.

I hate taking everything out of my closet because it will get wet if its not wet all ready.

I hate ripping out all the carpet in my room and closet and putting fans everywhere and making my room smell like.... S***.

I hate how my family doesn't have enough money to call the plumber over the weekend so we have to wait till Monday because I guess it will be cheaper.

I hate smelling bad because I hate taking a cold shower so I just didn't take a shower.

I hate that people know what my blog name is because they're going to read this and realize that I smell bad and that I haven't taken a shower in two days because my freaking water heater broke. But you know what?? who caaaarrrreeeeesssss mmaaaaaaaannnn?? you wouldn't know about it "I'm Indie"

I hate that my Ipod is being stupid and for some freaking reason I can't load my black out pictures to blogger.

I hate that nelson thinks that every freaking kid at Lone Peak has an Iphone.

But then I thought about the pioneers and the third world countries and homeless people and farmers and realized how blessed I am.

So actually......

I love water heaters.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your water heater, that had to suck. But I love how you made a blog post about it...creative...and indie...I mean who writes about water heaters? I don't know anyone...then again...I DON'T know anyone....anyhoo, awkward.

    I like how you put how everyone has iPhones....I have one...shhh don't tell...don't know why I said that..I'm a wee bit tired..awkward again

    "But then I thought about the pioneers and the third world countries and homeless people and farmers and realized how blessed I am.

    So actually......

    I love water heaters."

    Love this!! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete