Tuesday, September 3, 2013

IM HERE

I heard a quote that I really like when I was watching this video on a motivational speaker his name is John Bytheway. How you say his last name is the exact way you see it by-the-way. Anyways the quote he said was "Popularity ends on yearbook day but respect last forever." Who really cares if your popular in high school most likely you will never see those people in your life again. If your popular but your a jerk about it your going to be remembered as a jerk for the rest of those peoples life's. I would rather people respect me for the rest of their lives instead of being remembered as a jerk. Another thing i would suggest doing is don't do stuff that kills you.

-Lew

6 comments:

  1. "don't do stuff that kills you."

    Yeah, okay.

    I like the popularity quote. I wish more people realized this before they graduated high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally "laughed out loud" when i read "don't do stuff that kills you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally "laughed out loud" when i read "don't do stuff that kills you"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote about high school popularity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. True dat Lew. you make some solid points.

    ReplyDelete