Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Afraid of Fear

I'm afraid of blogging because I look at other people's blog then I look at mine and it sucks. but at the same time I'm afraid of not blogging because why should I care what people think??

I'm afraid of the future like who I'm going to marry, what am I going to be when I grow up, what are my kids going to be like? Where am I going on my mission? What if me and my wife can't have kids?

I'm afraid of disappointing people. Everyone expects me to be this amazing human being and yet they don't even know me.

I'm afraid of my own heart attacking me. I wish I was like Chuck Norris and that one joke that says like "Chuck Norris will never get a heart attack because his are is too afraid to attack him."

I'm afraid of listening to my heart because what if what my heart is saying is wrong about something?
I'm afraid of not listening to my heart because what if what my hear is saying is right?





2 comments:

  1. what if me and my wife can't have kids


    #stolen

    dude by far my biggest fear too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if me and my wife can't have kids


    #stolen

    dude by far my biggest fear too...

    ReplyDelete